Social Media in Science at #SERMACS2011 featuring Twitter for business



"SERMACS 2011 features a wide variety of symposia. In addition to analytical, biological, computational, inorganic, organic and physical chemistry symposia... specialized topics are also scheduled" including Social Media in Science

The following is my invited abstract which has been accepted for presentation on Wednesday afternoon October 26, 2011 in the Social Media in Science Symposium at SERMACS 2011.


Title:  
44 - My Twitter tool-box: How I utilize Twitter for my small chemical business
  Authors:  Jennifer L. Maclachlan,
  Presentation Time: 2:25 PM
  Location: Omni Richmond Hotel
  Room: Roanoke


Abstract Body: As a small chemical business owner, social media has had an incredible impact on how we engage with customers, prospective clients, vendors, other industy professionals and the media. I will describe how I use Twitter for my business, my favorite Twitter application: Hoot Suite, participation in Tweet-ups and how I utilize Twitter to enhance our overall social media marketing presence both within the Twittersphere and out on Google.

This is my Twitter profile:
Jennifer Maclachlan
@pidgirl Cape Cod, MA USA
PID Analyzers is masterminded by a
father/daughter team, specializing in analytical instrumentation.
Hobbies: yoga, chemistry outreach & community involvement
http://analyzersource.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013 R&D 100 Awards Industry Roundtable Discussion

COMSCI Business Plan Presentations at #ACSSanDiego