How I Am Celebrating National Chemistry Week October 17-23, 2010

As an American Chemical Society (ACS) member volunteer through their Chemistry Ambassadors Program I am preparing to celebrate National Chemistry Week October 17-23, 2010 by reaching out to children in my local community in grades K-8 to "show them the chemistry". I've already scheduled my presentations on Thursday October 21, 2010 at my local YMCA After School Enrichment Program which will allow me to conduct age appropriate chemistry experiments with a K-8 audience. The ACS has excellent resources available for other chemistry folks out there who also want to share their love of chemistry in their community and educate the young chemists in grades K-12. Check it out:  http://www.acs.org/chemistryambassadors
How will you celebrate National Chemistry Week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013 R&D 100 Awards Industry Roundtable Discussion

COMSCI Business Plan Presentations at #ACSSanDiego